We’re excited to share with you some new changes to Controller:
- Connectivity page redesign and improvements
- Users can now copy ICCID to clipboard from device details drawer
- X-Ray sessions can now be opened in a new tab
Connectivity Page Redesign and Improvements
- The Connectivity page in Controller has been redesigned for a better user experience and streamlined interactions. Here is what the new page looks like in Controller and the various actions you can perform:
- Easily drill down via ICCID to see individual SIM usage. You also have the ability to view specific date ranges for one or all SIMs.
- Generate a Connectivity report via the “Generate Report” button on the right side of the dashboard:
- Hover over the graph to quickly see details of usage spikes:
Copy ICCID from Device Details Drawer
You can now quickly copy a device’s ICCID to your clipboard to easily search by ICCID in the Connectivity report:
X-Ray Sessions Can Be Opened in a New Tab
Users can now launch X-Ray sessions in a new tab:
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.