What is X-Ray?
X-Ray lets you remotely execute ADB commands, such as copying or pushing files, installing/uninstalling apps, initiating a shell, etc. However, there are four aspects that make our X-Ray feature unique:
- You can use it remotely, meaning you don’t need to physically access the device or require a wired connection.
- You can use it in real-time, allowing you to see logs or interact with the device as issues are happening.
- You can use it programmatically, so you can run commands across large groups of devices with ease.
- You can also view and remotely control a Mason device within Controller.
- It’s securely enabled by default, meaning you don’t have to turn on developer options.